Website Accessibility Policy
Movia Media employees strive to make online experience with movia.media
(“Website”) and our Services (“Service”) as enjoyable and
as informative as possible. The Team at Movia Media has made every reasonable effort to
make this Website and our Services accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG,
please contact Movia Media using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
Throughout Movia Media’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users.
But Movia Media cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, Movia Media is
unable to claim site-wide conformance. Movia Media adheres to a partial conformance, as defined
by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Movia Media cannot ensure conformance of
third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Movia Media’s conformance claims only extend to pages within the movia.media domain.
- Movia Media has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of
- Movia Media chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium
that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Movia Media uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, Movia Media recommends viewing its website using the latest
version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.